This spinach-artichoke dip is a great way to sneak some vegetables into your appetizers! It works well for a party because the mild taste will please most palettes.
1 10 ounce package frozen, chopped spinach (thawed)
1 13 ¾ ounce can artichoke hearts (drained)
2 garlic cloves
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
¼ tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 1 quart ovenproof pan.
- In food processor (or with hand blender), process spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and pepper until well combined, scraping as needed.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature before mixing it with the other ingredients.
- Reserve some of the grated cheese to sprinkle on top before baking.
- Yields four cups and can be refrigerated up to five days.
- Serve with cut vegetables, crackers, sliced french bread or pita bread.
Yield: 8 servings
Adapted From: http://www.atkins.com