Turkey burgers are a great low-calorie alternative to traditional beef burgers. The secret is to make them flavorful and moist. Try this super easy recipe to jazz up your next turkey burger meal!
1 ½ pounds ground turkey breast
1 pkg. (1 oz.) dry onion soup mix
½ tsp. ground black pepper
½ tsp. garlic powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
6 hamburger rolls, split
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey with the onion soup mix, pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce, and egg.
- Refrigerate the mixture about 10 minutes, then form into 6 patties.
- Preheat oven broiler or grill for medium-high heat.
- Cook for 20 minutes, turning once, or until well done. The inside of the burgers will look whitish in color when cooked through.
- Toast buns, serve on buns.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Serve with sliced tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles or your favorite fixings.
- You can make the turkey burgers ahead of time and store them in the freezer for use later.
Yield: 6 turkey burgers
Adapted From: http://www.AllRecipes.com