The spicy rub on this port tenderloin recipe is not for the faint of heart. However, it’s so tender, flavorful and juicy that your friends and family will be asking you for this recipe!
2 pork tenderloins, trimmed (1 pound each)
1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced (and 1 sprig to garnish)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
2 tsp. dried oregano
2 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
1/4 tsp. pepper
- Place tenderloins in 13″ x 9″ ungreased glass baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; rub over tenderloins.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 160-165 degrees. Baste every 10 minutes.
- Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and garnish with parsley.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Slice the pork loins at an angle for an appealing presentation.
Yield: 6 servings
Adapted From: Food.com, referring to Taste of Home.