Try these berry parfaits for a brunch get together or as a sweet ending to a family meal. Served cold, they are refreshing and pack lots of flavor and crunch.
1/3 cup reduced-fat granola cereal with almonds
1 (8 oz.) carton reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
½ cup fresh raspberries or strawberries
½ cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Place 2 Tbsp. of granola in each of two parfait glasses.
- Top each with about 2 Tbsp. yogurt.
- Combine the berries; divide a third of the mixture between the two glasses.
- Repeat yogurt and berry layers.
- Top with the remaining yogurt; berries and granola.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Use berries that are in season for the best results.
Yield: 2 servings