Enjoy a cup of tea with sweet honey and tangy ginger. Perfect for a relaxing evening at home after a long day at work!
8 cups water
1 cup thinly sliced, unpeeled ginger
¼ cup honey
- Bring the water and ginger to a simmer in a saucepan
- Simmer until reduced to about 5 cups, about 25 minutes
- Sweeten with 1/4 cup honey, stir to dissolve
- Strain if desired
- Divide among 4 mugs
- Dust each with cinnamon
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- I added an extra splash of honey to sweeten this tea a bit more.
- I chilled the leftover tea to make iced ginger tea!
Yield: 4 servings
Adapted from: foodnetwork.com, Food Network Kitchens