This sweet tea takes summertime beverages to a new level! Relax under your favorite tree in the backyard with this almond and vanilla flavored glass of sweet goodness! Is that cozy hammock under the Maple tree just calling you name?
3 Tbsp. instant iced tea powder
1 cup white sugar
2 cups boiling water
1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. almond extract
- In a 1 gallon container, mix together the instant tea powder and sugar.
- Pour in the boiling water and lemonade concentrate, and mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Fill container the rest of the way with cold water.
- Stir and serve over ice, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- If serving a crowd, omit the sugar and allow guests to sweeten to taste.
- I found this almond and vanilla a bit overpowering, so consider adding only some of the extracts at first, and then add more to taste.
Yield: 1 gallon