Seriously, people – how good does this look? And, it’s a super easy supper! I found this recipe on a McCormick spices recipe card in my cupboard. I looked it up on their site as well, and just had to try it. It’s as simple as mixing the spices to coat the chicken and baking it in the oven. Then, sit back and relax as your dinner practically prepares itself. Add potatoes to round out the meal.
6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 lbs.)
2 tsp. paprika
1 1/2 tsp. crushed rosemary leaves
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all the spices and salt in a large bowl.
- Add chicken; toss to coat well.
- Arrange chicken in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1 inch baking pan, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roast, in 425 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- to complete the meal, you can also roast potatoes with the chicken:
…add 1 1/2 lbs. small red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes, into the bowl with the chicken and spices; toss to coat. Include potatoes with the chicken in the same baking pan. Turn potatoes occasionally during cooking. Cook until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Use non-stick aluminum foil to line the baking pan, so that you don’t have to use the non-stick cooking spray, if desired.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Source: http://www.mccormick.com and a McCormick spices recipe card