Looking for an easy, yet elegant summer party appetizer? How about frosted grapes? Not only are these grapes tasty and beautiful, they are good for you as well!
2 pounds red seedless grapes
1 pkg. (3 oz.) cherry flavored Jello-O mix
- Pluck grapes from their stems and rinse in a colander.
- Let grapes dry well.
- Pour half of the dry gelatin mix into a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Place a few handfuls at a time in the plastic bag and shake until coated.
- Transfer coated grapes to a serving dish.
- Continue with adding the rest of the gelatin mix and grapes to the bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate coated grapes for 1 hour to allow the gelatin to set.
- Serve cold.
Food Mingle Blog Alternative and Substitutions:
- get creative with the combinations of gelatin flavors and red vs. green seedless grapes.
Yield: 2 lbs. frosted grapes
Source: Recipe: http://www.allrecipes.com