- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water; cover, and cook until potatoes are tender and liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Add scallions; cook 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, and keep warm (reserve skillet).
- Using a sharp knife, cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 equal slices.
- Press pork slices between your hands to flatten evenly.
- In skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil over medium-high.
- Working in two batches, cook pork until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side, adding lemon slices in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve pork with lemons and potatoes, topped with cilantro.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- My local grocery store, sells marinated pork tenderloin. For this recipe, I used a pork tenderloin marinated in lemon and garlic – it was a nice pairing with the lemon in this recipe.
Yield: 4 servings of three slices of pork each