Everybody loves punch. Pull out that punch bowl from the back of your corner cupboard and put it to use at your next get together. Try this citrus punch to spice up the crowd.
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 bottle (1 liter) lemon-lime carbonated beverage (4 1/4 cups), chilled
- Lime, lemon and orange slices, if desired
- In punch bowl, mix juice concentrates and water.
- Stir in carbonated beverage.
- Float fruit slices in punch.
- Serve immediately.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Make ice cubes made of one of the punch ingredients the night before and use them to keep the punch cold during your party. They won’t dilute the punch!
Yield: 16 servings