Food Mingle Blog has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
I am so thankful to Stephy at stephysweetbakes for awarding the Versatile Blogger Award to Food Mingle Blog! Stephy has a passion for baking breads, cakes, candies, cookies, and more! Stop by her blog to read all about her sweet treats. I especially like her recipe for Chocolate Almond Kahlua Cake with Kahlua Buttercream. Wow, it looks amazing!
The Versatile Blogger Award recognizes blogs with a range of unique content. Also, it allows the blogger to tell readers more about themself and then nominate others for the award.
The rules are as follows:
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
2. Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 more bloggers.
Here are ten interesting (?) things about me:
- I have blogged for about 1 1/2 years and loved every minute of it.
- Throughout college, I worked at a hot dog stand at the beach with one of my older brothers. We sold hot dogs for 50 cents back then.
- I was a preemie baby, born at 7 1/2 months. The doctors weren’t sure I would make it, but I proved them wrong!
- I can’t snap my fingers on either hand and I have no idea why.
- My pupils dilate at different rates and it freaked out the eye doctor when I was young.
- I was at the top of the World Trade Center in New York City, NY about two weeks before the 9/11 tragedy. I was there with friends visiting the restaurant on the top floor, watching a swing dance competition.
- I was bit on the top of my left hand by a Dalmatian when I was in grade school. It required two stitches and the scar is still visible.
- I broke my ankle a few weeks before high school graduation playing softball in gym class. I walked across the stage in a cast to get my diploma.
- I faithfully get the oil in my car changed every three months. (Thanks to my brothers Vince and Nick for teaching me that.)
- I love tomatoes and tomato sauce, but I can’t stand tomato juice or tomato soup. I think it has to do with the “strange” consistency.
I hope that wasn’t too much information for you. i didn’t think that I was all that interesting until I started to make a list..who knew!
Here are my ten nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I will post a comment on each blog to let them know that I have nominated them.
- Priti at My Pinch of Yum
- Magdalena at Milk Therapy
- This Abundant Life
- Nandini at Goan Imports
- Mark at My Meals are On Wheels
- Jamie, Dave and Pam at Guerrilla Canteen
- Emma at Food 4 Your Mood
- Silvia on Cinnamon Ginger Tea
- Jessica at Send Sunshine
- Joanna at I’m Eating 2 Live
Thanks again, Steffy at stephysweetbakes, for this honor.
Being recognized by fellow bloggers really means a lot to me!