I think that canned pineapple is an underappreciated fruit. Give it some love with this granola pineapple parfait recipe.
2/3 cup low-fat plain granola
1 cup Crushed Pineapple
1 container (6 oz.) lemon low fat yogurt
dash ground cinnamon
- Spoon one-half granola in bottom of 2 parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Spoon half of crushed pineapple over granola.
- Stir together yogurt and cinnamon, in small bowl.
- Spoon half of yogurt over pineapple.
- Sprinkle remaining granola over yogurt.
- Top with remaining yogurt and pineapple.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
Yield: 2 servings