Try this peach salsa as a topping for grilled chicken, pork or fish, or with your favorite crackers.
- 2 cups chopped fresh peaches
1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
2 to 4 Tbsp. grapefruit juice
4 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
2 medium green onions, chopped (2 Tbsp.)
Dash of salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve cold.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- This will keep in your refrigerator for up to a week, covered.
- Also try this recipe for Mango Salsa.
Yield: 8 servings