8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 cup crumbled blue cheese
Crackers, bread or carrot sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over moderate heat, melt the cream cheese until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add the celery, hot sauce and chicken and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and sprinkle the crumbled blue cheese on top.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, bread or carrot sticks.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- This was very tasty, but next time, I would decrease the blue cheese and the hot sauce, and increase the cream cheese. This made it a bit more creamy and less spicy.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com, courtesy of Claire Robinson, Show: 5 Ingredient Fix, Episode: My Team Is on Fire