It’s so much fun to bring funky appetizers to parties and it’s a great way to get the conversations started. I came across this recipe and knew that I had to try it.
Interesting fact: the main difference between black and green olives is the growing time. If left longer on the tree, green olives will eventually turn black or dark purple.
Red wine vinegar
- Cut cheese sticks into thin strips.
- Stuff cheese stick strip into large, pitted olives.
- Toss with olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Toss with your favorite dressing instead of the oil and vinegar.
- Use a few kinds of olives to add color.
Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com, originally published in Food Network Magazine