It’s hard to believe that two years have gone by since Food Mingle Blog was first published in January, 2014. Back then, I wasn’t sure how long I would stick with it or if anyone would even be interested in reading my little blog. Now, only two short years later, it’s become a labor of love.
My thanks to loyal Food Mingle Blog followers and those of you who stop by now and then. Without all of you, this wouldn’t be very much fun. I enjoy your comments and your “likes” on my posts – keep ’em comin’!
Here’s a summary of 2015 activity on Food Mingle Blog:
- 232 posts in 53 categories, containing 527 pics
- 17,381 views from 124 countries (mostly USA, with Canada and the Philippines also popular)
- 277 comments and 1,283 likes from 225 new followers and 13,029 visitors (for a total of 485 followers and 24,540 visitors since we started publishing)
What was most popular on Food Mingle Blog in 2015?
- Most popular Recipe (and most popular post overall!) (2502 views): Warm Lemon Water (and Health Benefits).
- Most popular Back to School Post (1583 views): Monsieur A. Boulanger – The First Restaurant Proprietor
- Most popular Restaurant Review (1099 views): Mama G’s Ristorante Italiano (Rochester, NY)
- Most popular Event Review (157 views): Hurd Orchards Mothers’ Day Tea
- Most popular day: January 27th (264 views); on that day we published Restaurant Review: Swan Market (Rochester, NY).
Thank you for making 2015 a successful year for Food Mingle Blog! Please let me know if there is something specific you would like to see in 2016. Perhaps you’d like me to try a certain recipe or review your favorite restaurant? I’m looking forward to seeing your wish list.
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous new year in 2016.