Here’s a great snack for kids and adults.
1/4 cup butter
3 tsp. pure maple syrup
1 cup chopped apple
3/4 tsp. apple pie spice
4 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios™ Cereal
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter, maple syrup and apple uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Stir in apple pie spice. Add cereal; mix well.
- Microwave uncovered on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Serve warm or cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- I enjoyed this recipe as is – can you believe it? I don’t have any changes!
Yield: 8 servings