Are you a mint lover? If so, then this refreshing Chocolate-Mint Parfait is for you.
A bit of peppermint extract and a few drops of green food coloring makes this a great St. Patrick’s Day dessert.
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
2 cups cold, whole milk
1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
1 cup thawed whipped topping
6 drops green food coloring
- Beat pudding mix, milk and extract with whisk for about 2 minutes.
- Whisk together the whipped topping and food coloring until well-blended.
- Layer the pudding alternately with the whipped topping in 6 parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 15 min. Serve chilled.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Top each parfait with shaved chocolate, shredded coconut or crumbled nuts for added texture.
Yield: 6 servings