Have smoothies gone out of style? I don’t hear too much about them anymore. I came across this berry-filled smoothie and it brought me back to the days of making blender smoothies for breakfast. I think it’s time we revisit the smoothie, and this Cherry-Berry smoothie is just the one to get us started.
2 containers (5.3 oz. each) Greek Yogurt – honey flavored
1 1/2 cups frozen cherries
1/2 cups frozen strawberries
1 cup milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into 3 glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- You can get creative here – use any berry that is in season.
- You can decrease the calories by using low-fat milk or non-fat milk, but this will make the smoothie thinner.
- Substitute your favorite yogurt to change up the recipe.
Yield: 3 servings