Spice up your peanuts and watch your guests make them disappear. They pair well with a glass of frosty cold beer.
4 tsp. vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. pizza seasoning
1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
4 cups lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Stir in pizza seasoning and red pepper.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until peanuts are evenly coated and hot.
- Cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store in airtight container up to 3 weeks.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions
- Maybe try with cashews?
Yield: 16 appetizer servings