4 cups cantaloupe, thinly sliced
2 quarts water (or seltzer)
- Place 4 cups thinly sliced cantaloupe (about 1 1/4 pounds) in a pitcher.
- For still infused water, add 2 quarts of water.
- For sparkling water, add 1 quart of seltzer during prep and a second quart just before serving.
- Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to allow the cantaloupe to infuse.
- Stir well and strain, discarding the cantaloupe.
- For serving, add fresh cantaloupe slices for garnish and plenty of ice.
- The infused water will keep refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Also try Warm Lemon Water or Pineapple and Mint-Infused Water
Yield: 2 quarts