1 pint vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup chocolate covered pretzels, chopped (plus some for topping)
- Soften ice cream at room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl; use a spoon to mash the pretzels into the ice cream.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Serve topped with more chocolate-covered pretzels.
Food Mingle Blog Alternatives and Substitutions:
- Other ice cream flavors that would work well with this recipe are ginger or cinnamon.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Source: http://www.foodnetwork.com, Food Network Magazine